2. Letterstal A, Eldh AC, Olofsson P, Forsberg C. Patients experience of open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm--Preoperative information, hospital care and recovery. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010;19(21-22):3112-22.
24. Pettersson M, Bergbom I. The drama of being diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm and undergoing surgery for two different procedures: open repair and endovascular techniques. J Vasc Nurs. 2010;28(1):2-10.
27. Berman L, Curry L, Gusberg R, Dardik A, Fraenkel L. Informed consent for abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: The patient's perspective. J Vasc Surg. 2008;48(2):296-302.
28. Berman L, Dardik A, Bradley EH, Gusberg RJ, Fraenkel L. Informed consent for abdominal aortic aneurysm repair: assessing variations in surgeon opinion through a national survey. J Vasc Surg. 2008;47(2):287-95.
29. Letterstal A, Sandstrom V, Olofsson P, Forsberg C. Postoperative mobilization of patients with abdominal aortic aneurysm. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2004;48(6):560-8.
30. Timmermans D, Molewijk B, Stiggelbout A, Kievit J. Different formats for communicating surgical risks to patients and the effect on choice of treatment. Patienteducationand counseling. 2004;54:255-63.
31. Knops AM, Ubbink DT, Legemate DA, de Haes JC, Goossens A. Information communicated with patients in decision making about their abdominal aortic aneurysm. EurJ Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2010;39(6):708-13.
32. Stiggelbout AM, Molewijk AC, Otten W, van Bockel JH, Bruijninckx CM, Van dSI, et al. The impact of individualized evidence-based decision support on aneurysm patients' decision making, ideals of autonomy, and quality of life. Med Decis Making. 2008;28(5):751-62.
33. Berman L, Curry L, Goldberg C, Gusberg R, Fraenkel L. Pilot testing of a decision support tool for patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms. Journal of vascular surgery : official publication, the Society for Vascular Surgery [and] International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery, North American Chapter. 2011;53(2):285-92.
34. Chaikof EL BD, Dalmon RL, Makuroun MS, Illig KA, Sicard GA, et al. SVS practice guidelines for the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm: Executive summary. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2009;50(85).